Hello, everyone. Periodically, Chris sends out a list of extremely interesting resources (put lightly) and I like to share them with you all.
He just launched a new product today called JustFunded – a daily newsletter profiling companies that have just recently received funding. It will be worthwhile to check out if you work in sales, or and/or invest in startups.
Here’s his list of cool stuff that he has discovered recently (unaltered by us in any way):
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You – This is a must read for anyone starting, running or looking to sell their company. Really impressive read.
- A great podcast episode with Drew Wilson (one of the nicest makers on Twitter) covering how he built and sold Plasso to GoDaddy (side note: there need to be more long-form podcasts like this in tech!).
- Did you know you can change your iPhone screen to grayscale to reduce usage? I did this recently and it works!
- Rob Walling just announced TinySeed; ‘the first startup accelerator designed for bootstrappers’ and will start accepting applications next week. I love this idea and model.
- Litecoin sponsored a UFC event last month and have just published an interesting breakdown of the ROI generated from the sponsorship.
- Have staff? Check out Monzo’s ‘Progression Framework‘ and how Basecamp writes job ads.
- Today I’m also launching my inaugural list of the 100 most influential people in crypto.